Sunday, June 26, 2005

Vonage

Well, I did it. I went for the Vonage thing.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, we did the high-speed internet thing, and now, since we have that, we are doing the Vonage thing. The cost of these two things combined is about $20 less than the cost of our phone bill, plus we were paying $9.99 a month for our dial-up. Which means we are saving about $30 a month! So now we have unlimited local and long-distance calling, high-speed internet, basic cable TV (which we didn't have before), and all of the really cool features that Vonage has.

If you were thinking about Vonage, I would strongly suggest it, but before you sign up, e-mail me and I will send you a referral e-mail. (I think that I get free credits or something, and I think that they give you a free month, I am not really sure.)




4 comments:

  1. who needs advertising? Just go on your blog!! You already did it with Mountain Dew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do what I can.

    But, I just wish these companies would pay me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have to get a gadget to use Vonage? What about international calls?

    Phisch
    (www.inthatnumber.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First you have to get high-speed internet. Then the only gadget is an internet router. If you go to Best Buy, they can tell you everything that you need.

    As far as the international stuff... not sure.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought of your own.